The NDCRC will be closed from December 24th through January 1st based on the University of North Carolina Wilmington’s holiday closure schedule. The office will reopen on January 4th. Happy Holidays and Happy New Year!
December is Impaired Driving Prevention Month and a critical time for your DWI court to engage and educate your community. Awareness is key to reducing the impaired driving epidemic, and your treatment court can help. Download your newly redesigned toolkit from NADCP’s National Center For DWI Courts to find out how!
Inside the toolkit you’ll find:
– Ideas for safe events to raise awareness about the dangers of impaired driving
– Educate your community on how DWI courts are making a difference
– Tips for engaging your local media and elected officials
– Sample social media posts and op-ed
– Ideas for keeping your participants safe during the holiday season
And much more!
NADCP’s Justice For Vets has assembled a Veterans Day Toolkit containing a wealth of resources to help you plan and execute events, as well as educate your elected officials and the media.
Veterans Day Toolkit
Justice for Vets is now accepting applications for free operational tune-ups for veterans treatment courts! Teams will experience two days of virtual interactive training, review operations, and identify areas for improvement. The application deadline is November 30.
Apply for a Tune-Up