Co-Occurring Disorders Series – Session 2: Ethics Person-Centered Approach
January 29 @ 9:00 am - 10:00 am
The goal of this project is to provide a standardized set of trainings and supervisory supports to service providing organizations that will: 1. improve outcomes for patients who have co-occurring disorders, 2. Improve organizational outcomes, staff morale, and organizational efficiencies.
- Discuss and interpret selected sections of ethical codes (NASW, ACA, NAADAC, etc)
- Be familiar with and able to interpret and apply state and federal laws related to the provision of behavioral health services
- Discuss major ethical/legal principles and issues
- Understand the importance of developing a person-centered approach in behavioral health services
- Identify and utilize at least 2 ethical decision-making frameworks