- This event has passed.
Family Treatment Court Peer-to-Peer Idea Exchange
January 11 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
New year, new normal! COVID has changed everything in the past two years—including how we work with families and community collaboratives. That is why our upcoming peer-to-peer Idea Exchange asks:
What does your new normal look like?
Many of us expect at least part of our work with families and teams to either remain virtual or feature a virtual option. Idea Exchange topics will include:
– What have you learned about engaging effectively with children, parents, and families?
– Which activities work well in a virtual format, and which do not?
– How can you best support behavior change when Family Treatment Court (FTC) hearings and other supportive activities are virtual?
– How do you and your team maintain strong collaboration? Have you found new ways to support and recognize the efforts of your team and community partners?
– What strategies have worked to keep families engaged in FTC and other services?
– What innovative methods have you or your FTC implemented to adjust to this new normal?
Please join us on Tuesday, January 11, 2022 at 1:00 pm ET/10:00 am PT to share stories, celebrate successes, and plan for a vibrant 2022!