- This event has passed.
How to Develop a Competitive Grant Application
April 14 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
The Office of Financial Resources at the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) will be conducting a webinar on how to develop a competitive grant application. The webinar will be offered on April 14, 2022 and May 3, 2022 at 2 pm (ET).
The webinar will address:
- The three registration processes that need to be completed;
- Preparing to apply for a grant;
- Key components of the Notice of Funding Opportunity (NOFO);
- Responding effectively to the evaluation criteria;
- Resources and technical assistance that are available.
Information on how to access the webinars can be found on the Training Events webpage. There is no need to pre-register. If you would like to receive the slides prior to the webinar, send an email to: GPOtraining@samhsa.hhs.gov