- This event has passed.
New Conversations for Changing Times in Marijuana Prevention
November 5 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am
Do your marijuana presentations inspire and influence your audiences? Do you know how to pivot – and edit – your content to meet a wide range of audience needs and accommodate ever-shifting and changing policies? Preventionists are called upon to educate a diverse range of community members about the impact of marijuana and presentations are often the vehicle through which that information is relayed.
In this 90-minute virtual training, participants will learn practical skills to create compelling marijuana prevention presentations that can be adapted for different audiences, using the tools and resources they already have.
After this session participants will be able to:
- Refine their message for unique audience types
- Edit a wide range of information and carefully select content to avoid information overload
- Present information in a way that translates and resonates with audiences
- Use tools and techniques that enhance learning
- Design compelling, polished visual aids for presentations