A comprehensive list of drug court events happening around the world.
Positive Culture Framework Training
September 24 @ 8:00 am - September 26 @ 5:00 pm EDT
- Title: Positive Culture Framework Training
- Date: September 24-26, 2019
- Location: Nashville, TN – Holiday Inn & Suites Nashville Downtown Convention Center
- Host: Center for Health and Safety Culture (Montana State University)
- Website link: www.chsculture.org/training
The Positive Culture Framework Training is an annual event hosted by the Center for Health and Safety Culture. The Training provides a foundation for those seeking to improve health and safety. At the 2019 Training, attendees will:
- Learn how culture influences behavior
- Develop and refine skills in three critical areas: leadership, communication, and the integration of effective strategies
- Gain specific next steps for transforming culture to improve health and safety
What makes this Training unique?
The Positive Culture Framework Training provides an excellent opportunity for attendees to engage with others across the country and move towards cultivating a culture that supports and sustains health and safety. The Positive Culture Framework builds on shared values and beliefs that already exist in a culture and seeks to grow those over time. The Training addresses key skills (the how), steps in a process (the what), and the context for doing the work (the where). There will be multiple opportunities for open dialogue and discussion amongst attendees at the 2019 Training. Step-by-step handouts, interactive training sessions, and small group activities will provide attendees with an informative, engaging experience.
Who should attend?
The Training is designed for anyone working to improve health and safety such as (but not limited to) traffic safety professionals, substance misuse professionals, prevention specialists, violence prevention advocates, coalition members, government personnel, and law enforcement officers.
The early bird registration price ends on August 11, 2019. Standard registration closes on September 9, 2019. The registration fee includes all training sessions and:
- A Positive Culture Framework manual
- Daily handouts
- A Certificate of Completion
- Continental breakfast and buffet-style lunch
- Snacks and beverages
- Optional: continuing education credits
For further information regarding venue and hotel, pricing, continuing education credits, and more, please visit www.chsculture.org/training