Fentanyl has presented an ongoing crisis for the United States.
This webinar will cover the following topics as it relates to this crisis.
- How fentanyl has impacted known treatment strategies
- Increased opioid overdose deaths
- Extended the time required to complete detoxification
- Association with precipitated withdrawal when starting buprenorphine
- Difficulty to start extended-release injectable (naltrexone) treatment
- What’s Next?
- What can we do about fentanyl use in detox protocols?
- What do we know about fentanyl and BMI index?
- What do we do with patients who want VIVITROL?
- What do we do with patients who want SUBOXONE?
- Next Steps in Treatment Strategies