- This event has passed.
Virtual: American Psychological Association Annual Conference
August 6 - August 8
For the first time, we’re bringing the APA annual convention to you. Join us online August 6-8 for:
- Inspiring Main Stage events on the psychology of racism and hate, human behavior and leadership in a time of crisis, and the psychological toll of COVID-19 with speakers like Alfiee M. Breland-Noble, Johannes Eichstaedt, Adam Grant, Vikram Harshad Patel, and others
- Dynamic keynote sessions from thought leaders like Jonathan Haidt, Thema Bryant-Davis, Ramani Durvasula, and others
- Access to the latest scientific research
- Information on leading practices from across the field
- Connections and a global community
Attendees will also receive up to 12 months of on-demand access* to more than 3,000 APA 2020 Virtual sessions, posters, and discussions. You won’t need to worry about missing a great session because of a packed schedule!