Participate in the Drug Treatment Court Community
JPO hosts active listservs for members of the drug court community. Members of the listserv can communicate with colleagues throughout the country working in treatment courts. Share best practices, tips, and get help from your colleagues.
Rural Drug Treatment Courts ListServ
We created the Rural Drug Court Listserv to promote an opportunity for ongoing communication, networking and information sharing for drug court practitioners in rural communities. By joining, we offer you an interactive way to:
- Connect, share and exchange ideas with colleagues across the internet
- Identify useful online resources and experts who may be helpful
- Find new, creative solutions to special challenges facing drug courts
Juvenile Drug Treatment Court (JDTC) ListServ
The JDTC interactive listserv is a way for you to connect with other practitioners in the field. If you have an issue that you are struggling to address in your court or program, chances are someone else has dealt with it too. This listserv gives you an opportunity to:
- Connect to the nation-wide JDTC community;
- Ask questions of others in the field;
- Assist other juvenile drug treatment courts and programs address their concerns; and
- Share resources on issues unique to the JDTC field.
Have you joined our newsletter?
Sign up for our newsletter to keep up-to-date on the latest news, events, and other drug court resources.